Saturday, March 8, 2008

Aston Martin


Y'all know I love cars and that I've been driving a classic Corvette for the past 15 yrs..so I just had to mention that I went to a car museum in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England, on the way to the cottage...
There was only one English car that I really liked, both the old and new and that is the Aston Martin...hehe...think Bond, hehe, James Bond...dang its awesome!...and oh, by the way, the English don't own it anymore..
In a nutshell, just for trivia purposes; Prodrive chairman David Richards, Ford Company, 2 Kuwaiti Investment companies and car collector John Sinders have ownership in Aston Martin....Ford used to own it but now only has a $70 million stake..anyways....enuff of that!..who cares??....go check it out on http://www.astonmartin.com/ .........coolness

No comments: