Friday, March 7, 2008

Dart game in an English Pub!

Dart game in an English Pub!

I played a dart game for the 1st time in my life and it was so awesome!! yay Julie!!..it was a league game in the Bricklayers pub that Gary Marshall goes to and he is on the darts team and they play every Monday..Yesterday they were short one person and they all convinced me to play despite the fact I never played b4..lol..so I relented after alot of coaxing and I played! I did hit the board!! I did pretty good..I averaged 34, whatever that means, lol..the scorings funky so I wont go into it cuz I'm just learning it..When I get back to Los Angeles I'm gonna join a league..I looked it up and the British sounding pubs have teams..lol..anyone want to join me?
I must admit I did kinda secretly snub the English Pub mentality, I think cuz I was influenced by other peeps opinions,( there's a lesson for me to make my own judgements) but the times I have gone to the Pub it has been great..everyone is so nice and all..I'm begining to like it..oh, and it's smoke free now, as of July 1st, 07..There's even quiz nights..I've been to a few and they're so fun! and really hard cuz I dont know most of the answers..But my team actually won last week..yay! and the cool thing is that this time the winnings went to charity..awesome!

No comments: