Friday, March 7, 2008

UK customs

UK customs at Heathrow airport London
Ok..so I get detained at the airport this summer in London. It was on my 3rd entry here..you know I've been staying here for the summer but I've gone back to L.A. twice, so on my third time back to London I get detained for 3 hours..and the silly reason was cuz I came on a one way ticket..I got a one way cuz I don't know when I'm going back to L.A....hehe funny..customs didn't think so tho..they asked me all these questions..the customs lady, Bridgette, was really nice about the whole thing..they eventually called my mom and dad and spoke with them and then released me..yay! and the reason was apparantly I'm eligible for a Bristish passport cuz my mom is English..how funky is that? lol...so the other day I looked online to check out the passport thing and its true only for peeps born after 1961...haha..awwww...I love y'all who thought I was born b4 that!! Lots of kisses..xxxxxxx

No comments: