Saturday, March 8, 2008

London Walks

London Walks

As you know I have been here in London since June and have been sightseeing and blogging my experiences and hopefully bringing a little insight into this vast European city...
A lot of the places I go to see are recommended by various people who live here..and..I also have in my posession a box of flash cards that have 50 walks in London....Each flash card in the deck outlines a self guided walking adventure, with a detailed map on one side and insider info on the other..from the known to the lesser known stuff, it tells of local's favorite places to eat, drink, shop, and play along with tidbits of the history of London...
I've done many of these walks and wrote of them in my blog and there's many more to come..I've taken many pictures too and put them on my myspce photo albums but I haven't figured out how to post the pics here on the blog..does anyone know? Do I have to get it from photobucket?
Stay tuned for more adventures...

No comments: